The advice offered on this website is quality advice, however it is non-professional; and as such, the author disclaims any legal liability for negative results arising from following the advice posted here

Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome!

All right everybody! This is my new blog, GotAQuestion-Your Relationship IV. This blog's purpose, as the name states, is to help people out with their relationship issues. Life can throw some serious fastballs, especially in the realm of interpersonal relationships. And sometimes people need a place where they can come to get help! So here it is, feel free to ask questions about anything that's going on in your life in the realm of family life, dating, whatever! Im getting this site up and running for that

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I have a friend and I'm not sure what he thinks about me.... I can't tell if its as just a friend or if hes actually into me.....

Isaac said...

okay I'm going to write an article about this! Its going to be enitled, "How to tell if he likes you"

Mandie Beitel said...

Ok, I have a question...i started following this blog thinking its all serious and everything, but then i saw your profile picture "Dr." Isaac. Seriously...you just stole it from this site
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/wewaited-com-the-online-dating-site-for-virgins
AND...I'm seriously doubting you're a doctor and I'm wondering if you have any idea what you're talking about. Do you? Are you a doctor?

Isaac said...

Thank you for voicing you concern and welcome to GotAQuestion! I should have included more about myself in my bio, as I said, I am new to Blogspot.com, and am just getting up and running. I am currently pursuing my J.D, not a psychology degree, and thus not an expert in the field, but after several psychology and interpersonal relationships studies, I felt that this kind of a venture would be stimulating. Thanks again, and I hope to continue updating this blog. (And the profile picture was conveniently located on google images, I plan to replace it and thus avoid simply copying anothers site)